Virtual Medical Secretary
(100% Work From Home WFH)
- You are a great communicator and thrive when you are actively engaged and feel valued.
- You love variety and enjoy the diversity of working across different medical disciplines.
- You are a multi-tasking master.
- You have meticulous attention to detail (it is healthcare), a positive and mature approach with a genuine desire to assist.
- Organised and focused you are committed to providers having patient information to hand at the point of care.
- You can work autonomously but also cooperatively with other team members to achieve outcomes.
- You are comfortable using technology.
This role is 100% work from home, with the added flexibility of being part-time.
You will work collaboratively with other specialist administrators responsible for coordinating the day-to-day practice requirements for multidisciplinary healthcare providers.
Tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Answering incoming calls and managing patient bookings.
- Processing of clinic outpatient billing and receipting.
- Accurate management of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Timely and accurate theatre list management, surgical bookings, fee estimates and preoperative arrangements.
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Managing tasks, time and recall registers.
- Providing patients with a personalised approach.
- Being an “ambassador” for both VMORE and clients.
What is DIFFERENT about this role?
- A VMORE day is never, ever boring.
- We believe humour is healthy.
- We focus on flexibility, technology and helping people.
Our WHY: We Care About People AND The People Who Care
‘MUST HAVE’ SKILLS FOR SUCCESS:
- Working knowledge of practice management software (our teams use a broad range of platforms including, Genie, Gentu, Clinic to Cloud, Xestro, Coreplus, Shexie and MediRecords).
- Working knowledge of Medicare and Health Fund terms
- Working knowledge of Office365.
- Been in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years in an administrative role in a surgical specialty practice (solo or group).
- Committed to upholding the Australian Privacy Principles.
YOUR APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE:
- A cover letter addressing the above criteria. This part is important to us. A resume doesn’t tell us anything about YOU or WHY you would like to work with the team at VMORE.
- A resume of no more than 3 pages that is well set out and legible with at least two referees
- Upload both as PDF documents
ONLY APPLICATIONS VIA SEEK WILL BE ACCEPTED.